- Fix MangaStream chapters not loading due to change in MangaStream
- Fix ad not disappearing when the user clicks 'Prev. Chapter' or 'Next Chapter'.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Sunday, September 19, 2010
- Added MangaStream to the list.
- Added manga description tab for MangaFox and MangaReader.
- Some users were having trouble finding out how to go to to the next page, so I've added the 'Prev. page' and 'Next page' to the regular menu. I've also added a refresh button and settings button, so the user doesn't have to go all the way back to change a setting.
- Added more settings:
- Enable wide viewport. This may or may not make viewing a chapter more pleasant. All I know is that double tap actually works when wide viewport is enabled.
- Clear cache on exit. MangaWhat caches the images for faster viewing the next time the same chapter is loaded. This can dramatically increase the size of the app. This option allows MangaWhat to remain relatively small in size.
- Fix FC when a search in MangaFox does not match any mangas.
- Fix FC when searching MangaFox if the searc text contains special characters.
- Fix bug in MangaFox where if the user browsed by latest and then chose a different category, that category would not be sorted alphabetically.
- Added better network exception handling when viewing a chapter.
- Fix FC when long pressing the last item in the manga list.