- The manga list view has been updated to display more data including ratings, the latest chapter and when it was last updated. Also, you can now easily add/remove and see favorites when browsing by clicking on the star icon on the top right of each item. You can still add/remove favorites by long-pressing, but who'd want to do that now. Finally, you can also add/remove favorites from the manga description view.
- Added a new setting to set your orientation preference: Auto, Landscape or Portrait. I think this is pretty self-explanatory.
- Added categories and search for MangaReader. No longer must you load the entire manga list when all you want to do is search or browse a specific genre.
- Clicking the bottom of the screen while reading a chapter now just opens the default menu instead of the custom menu. This fixes the annoying problem of the zoom control covering the menu.
- MangaWhat will no longer go back to the main menu if you haven't opened the application in awhile. What this means is that if you're reading a chapter and then go do something else, the next time you open MangaWhat, it will be right where you left it no matter how much time has passed.
- Fix various Force Closes due to network disconnects or other network related problems.
- Fix Force Close when changing orientation when viewing a chapter and the menu is open.
- Lots and lots of internal changes to make MangaWhat behave better such as handling life cycle changes, saving/restoring state and fixing possible memory leaks.